Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi

I know, I know. I am the worst blogger ever and never update. But then again, no one actually reads this blog so I guess it's not that big a deal.

I am back on the work out train and loving it. In the mornings the dogs and I walk two miles and in the afternoon, I hit the gym. I ran 5 miles on tuesday and today I attend spinning at my new gym. I have been working out consistantly for the past month and I feel so much better. I am trying to get my time down on the 5k to under 29 minutes. It's hard as I really am a slow runner. So I have been doing some treadmill work at least thee times a week.

The house is going to be painted on Sat. I am so excited to see the results. We have been talking about this for almost a year. I say almost because we moved in on April 15th 2008. I can't believe our first year as home owners is almost up. I have to be honest, it was one hell of a year. It had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. However, its been a fun ride and I would have changed a thing.

So it's exterior paint on Sat. and all new tile in the entry, kitchen, living and guest bath on Monday. I will post before and after photos for your enjoyment.

No comments: