Monday, October 19, 2009

So about this wedding...





The original plan was that Tony and I would go to Kauai alone and get married and have our honeymoon. This idea did go over too well with family and everyone asked us to please invite family and friends. We went back and forth on this for a few weeks, until we settled on the idea that yes, we would invite everyone and whoever can make it, will be there.








To be honest, I still feel like I'm not doing the right thing. Most of Tony's family say they can't afford to go, and none of my siblings are going either. In fact some days I'm down right depressed and the number of people who aren't going. I keep trying to remind myself that we originally were not planning on inviting anyone so even if just a few people go, that's more than enough.








It's just really hard to plan the little details I would love to have, when everyday who is going changes. I try to stay positive, but it's hard.








No comments: