Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great Weekend!

We got a lot of wedding stuff done this weekend. Tony finally picked out a suite and he looks hot in it. He's not sold on the whole outfit and thinks the pants are too tight. They aren't too tight, they just fit. He loves all his clothes to be a size bigger so when he actually wears something the right size, he thinks it's too big. Poor guy.



I also ordered the Pashmina's for all the women attending the wedding. I ordered two shades of pink and some white ones. My vision is that as the guest arrive, the women will be given their choice of Pashmina color and the men will be given their leis. I hope it all works as I envision. I haven't heard from my wedding coordinator in a couple months even though I have emailed and called her a few times. I realize she has other weddings and is on Hawaiian time, so I'm trying not to worry.



I also ordered these fabulous Star Fish place card holders from Etsy seller Gallery360. She has some beautiful things and these place card holders are exactly what I was hoping to find.

The very wonderful thing about having such a small wedding, is I can afford to have those little details. It's the details and personal touches I think make a party.

No comments: