Friday, January 1, 2010

Guest!

I'm very happy to report that we do indeed have guest coming to our wedding! We have 10 guest who have booked their flights and hotel and we still have a hand full I am expecting to join us. My guess is in the end, we will have about 14-15 guest. I think that's the perfect amount.

I am also working on a welcome activity vs. welcome reception. There is so much to see and do in Kauai I feel like the guest would have much more fun on a tour vs. a long lunch or dinner. My sites are currently set on the river cruise. Everyone can participate and it's an activity that will cause everyone to mix and mingle. I just need to find lunch to go/box lunch supplier that we can use to bring onto the cruise.

This week I will contact the hotel and the wedding coordinator to see what they suggest. I'm also going to start working on my OOT bags for the guest and what we want in them.

It's getting closer so I'm Super excited to get the ball moving on the little details.

Tony has been dragging his feet on getting his suit search back on. He wasn't too thrilled with the first round so it was put on the back burner. Well tomorrow, we are going back out again and hopefully it will go better than the last time.

I've booked all my pre-wedding beauty appointments including my botox. Eek, I'm scared but I have got to get rid of this line between my eyebrows. I also spoke to the salon at the Marriott where my hair and make-up appointment is. I will be going in on April 16th for a consult. Glad that's taken care of.

I figure the more things I can get done now, the better. I know it's not going to be pretty the weeks before and I would like to still get some work done so I don't look like a flaky bride who can't function in the work place.

No comments: